Pure Genda attar
Origin: This attar oil is originated in the subcontinent of India.
Mixes well with: This attar blends well with the sandalwood and other essential oil.
Precautions: Before the application of this attar pregnant women and nursing mother should seek advice from their respective doctors.
1. Traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the flower of the marigold.
2. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar oil.
3. This attar oil is composed of natural elements and there is no alcohol used to obtain this attar.
4. This attar is used extensively in the perfumery industry and aromatherapy sessions for the formation of different perfumes.
5. It also works effectively in treating the mind related disorders effectively.
6. This attar oil is also used in the production of different cosmetic products as this attar oil is also rich with aromatic properties.
7. This also helps in providing great relief to the mind by rejuvenating the nerves of the mind and body.
Process of extraction
This attar oil is obtained by adopting the natural and organic process of hydro distillation method. This attar oil is extracted from the flowers of the genda and the traditional process of extraction helps to retain the therapeutic and beneficial properties of this attar oil. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process has sweet and deep fragrance. It is of yellow colour.
1. This attar oil is widely used for the formulation of different products around the world as this attar oil is also rich with therapeutic and aromatic properties.
2. The application of this attar oil also helps in eliminating the depressive state of the mind.
3. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, stress, tension, headache and other such kind of problems can also be cured with the application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy sessions.
4. The application of this attar oil helps in rejuvenating the mind as well as body.
5. The fragrance of this attar oil helps in providing great relief to the mind as well as body as it helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes body.
6. The application of this attar oil also proves to be beneficial as it helps in improving the meditation ability of the person.
7. Concentration power also gets enhanced with the application of this attar.
8. Due to its enchanting and alluring fragrance, this attar oil is also used extensively in the perfumery industry for the preparation of exotic and natural perfumes.
9. In the production of various scented products such as scented candles, incense sticks, room freshener etc. this attar oil is widely used as it has alluring and sweet fragrance.
10. It is also used during the preparation of different medicines as this attar oil is rich with medicinal properties.
11. Due to its skin friendly nature, this attar oil is also used in the formulation of different cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, soaps etc.