Pure Jasmine attar
Mixes well with: Jasmine attar mixes well with sandalwood and with other aromatic essential oil.
Precautions: Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors.
1. Since the ancient period of times this attar oil is widely used due to its majestic fragrance. This attar oil is associated with the queens and kings as they used this attar during the ancient period.
2. Due to its refreshing fragrance, this attar oil is considered as natural.
3. Royal jasmine is used for the extraction of this attar oil.
4. Higher class people used this attar during the ancient period of times.
5. Due to the therapeutic properties related with the use of this attar, it is also used for the treatment of various diseases.
6. It is also used for the formation of various cosmetic products as it is non-toxic and no-irritant for the skin.
7. Treatment of health related ailments is also possible with the use of this attar.
8. Due to its enchanting and refreshing fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry as it is also used as a base agent for the formation of other perfumes.
9. The refreshing fragrance of this attar proves to be very beneficial as it helps to sooth the nerves of the mind and relaxes the body.
10. Various other mental disorders can also be treated with the simple application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
11. Due to its healing abilities, this attar oil is considered as one of the best attar.
Process of extraction
Organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar from the flowers of the jasmine plant. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process is basically of red colour and the fragrance of this attar is strong.
1. Due to its captivating and alluring fragrance, this attar oil is widely used in the aromatherapy sessions.
2. The application of this attar oil also proves to be very beneficial in eliminating the depressive state of mind.
3. The fragrance of this attar provides great relief to the nerves of the mind which helps in reducing the stress of the mind.
4. Insomnia which is basically a disease caused due to the sleeplessness can also be cured with the proper application of this attar.
5. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, tension, mental fatigue and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the simple usage of this attar.
6. This attar oil is widely used in the aromatherapy sessions as it helps in the soothing and calming of the mind effectively due to which a person can live a long and healthy life.
7. The application of this attar never causes any harm to your skin due to which it is also used in the formation of various cosmetic products due to its skin-friendly nature and the beneficial properties related with the application of this attar. This attar can be easily applied on the skin directly.
8. Due to its refreshing fragrance, this attar oil is also used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic perfumes. Perfumes prepared with the help of this attar can be used by both men as well as women.