Jannat ul Firdous attar perfume oil roll on
1. Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted to extract this attar oil.
2. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar.
3. No any harmful preservatives or alcohol is used for the composition of this attar oil.
4. Muslims mostly use to wear this attar on their neck, wrists or at any part of their body. This attar is of non-alcoholic nature and due to this reasons, it is mostly used by
5. It is also used in various spiritual and religious purposes.
6. This attar oil is also used extensively during the aromatherapy sessions as it also proves to be very beneficial in healing the health related ailments.
7. The application of this attar keeps the mind at stress free mode and also helps in eliminating the depressive state of the mind.
8. It is also considered as a mood elevator as it also helps in uplifting the mood of the user.
9. This attar oil can be used by both as well as women.
10. It can also be used in the formulation of different cosmetic and scented products.
Process of extraction
Traditional and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar oil. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process has deep and alluring fragrance.
1. Due to its aromatic and therapeutic properties, this attar oil is used widely around the world for the formation of varieties of product.
2. No alcohol is used for the formulation of this attar oil which makes it highly usable around the world.
3. This attar is mostly used by the Muslims and they use to wear this attar behind their neck, on wrists and at various parts of the body.
4. This attar is also used in the spiritual and religious purposes as there is no any harmful preservatives are added in the composition of this attar.
5. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the application of this attar oil effectively, as it is rich with so many therapeutic and beneficial properties.
6. Mental problems such as anxiety, headache, depression, stress, mental fatigue and such other kinds of problem can also be treated with the help of this attar oil.
7. Due to its healing ability, this attar oil is widely used during the aromatherapy sessions to heal various health related ailments.
8. Due to its enchanting and alluring aroma, this attar oil is widely used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
9. Perfumes prepared with the help of this attar oil can be used by both men as well as women. This attar oil is prepared with the help of only natural elements due to which aroma of this attar also get enhances and the perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil has long lasting fragrance.
10. It is also used in the preparation of varieties of scented products such as candles sticks, room fresher, incense sticks etc.
11. The application of this attar also helps in uplifting the mood of the user by creating a joyful and happy environment and due to this reason, it is also considered as a mood elevator.
12. This attar oil is also used in the formation of different cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, soaps etc. due to its skin friendly nature.