Majmua Attar Perfume Roll On
Origin: This attar oil has been originated in India.
1. This attar oil has been extracted from the natural flowers by adopting the organic and natural process of extraction.
2. Traditional process of extraction helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this oil.
3. There is no any harmful preservative, alcohol or chemicals are used in the composition of this attar oil and due to this reason it is also used for religious and spiritual
4. Muslims widely used this attar roll on perfume for various purposes as there is no any harmful chemicals are added in the composition of this attar.
5. This attar also helps to keep the mind at stress free mode by soothing the nerves of the mind also be relaxing the body.
6. Mental disorders can also be treated with the simple application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
7. It is also used to improve the meditation power of the mind by creating positive thoughts in mind of the person.
8. The aroma of this attar oil is long lasting which helps to keep you feel refreshing throughout the day.
Process of extraction
Natural and traditional process of distillation is adopted to obtain this attar from the natural flowers. The process of traditional method helps to retain all of the therapeutic properties of this attar. Pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep and earthy aroma.
1. This attar is widely used around the world for various different purposes as this attar oil is rich with therapeutic and beneficial features.
2. This roll on attar perfume is composed of natural elements only and there is no any harmful chemical or alcohol is used in the formulation of this attar oil.
3. Due to the absence of the alcohol this attar oil is mostly used by the Muslims for various purposes. They also use to wear this attar on different parts of the body.
4. Application of this attar on different parts of the body never causes any kind of skin disorders as it is free from harmful chemicals so basically it is considered as harmless.
5. Due to its skin friendly nature, this attar oil is also used in the formulation of varieties of cosmetic products such as shampoo, lotions, soaps etc.
6. This attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions to treat various health related disorders such as mental exhaustion, fatigue etc.
7. The aroma of this attar aslo0 helps to keep the mind at stress free mode by keeping the mind cool and calm.
8. It also soothes the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body effectively.
9. Due to its enchanting and deep aroma, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
10. This roll on attar and also the perfumes prepared with the help of this attar oil have long lasting and captivating aroma which helps to eliminate the odour of the body.
11. It is also used in the formulation of other scented products such as room freshener, incense sticks etc.
12. This attar oil is also used widely during various occasions to create a sensational environment.