Oudh Attar Perfume Roll On
Origin: This attar has been originated in in India.
Mixes well with
This attar oil blends well with sandalwood and other essential oils.
1. Traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the agar tree.
2. Natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial and therapeutic properties of this attar.
3. When the tree of agar gets attacked by germs and bacteria then a resin is released from the body of the tree which helps to protect the tree from getting infected. This resin smells really nice and great which is basically used in the preparation of this attar.
4. This attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions to heal various health disorders.
5. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the simple application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
6. It also helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body.
7. It is also considered as a mood elevator.
8. This attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of perfumes.
9. It is also used as a base agent for the preparation of other perfumes.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of distillation process is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the tree of the agar. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep, captivating and amazing aroma.
1. This attar oil is used for various purposes as it is rich with beneficial and therapeutic properties.
2. There is no any harmful chemical or alcohol is used in the formulation of this attar perfume roll on.
3. Muslims widely used this attar roll on as it helps to eliminate the body odour for a long duration and also due to the reason that is of alcohol free nature.
4. This attar is also used for various purposes such as wedding ceremony, festivals also for spiritual and religious purposes.
5. This attar oil also proves to be very beneficial as it helps in eliminating the depressive state of the mind and also keeps the mind at stressed free mode effectively.
6. The application of this attar helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body if it is applied during the aromatherapy sessions.
7. Due to its enchanting and alluring fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
8. The perfumes prepared with the help of this attar oil have long lasting fragrance which helps to keep you refreshing throughout the day and it can be used by both men as well as women.
9. It is also used in the preparation of different cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, shower gels etc. as this attar oil is of skin friendly nature also helps in repairing the damaged skin effectively.
10. Other scented products such as candles sticks, room freshener and other such kinds of products also get prepared with the help of this attar.